Saturday 6 June 2009

colour create rainbow colours



Sorry for the wonky pic I wasnt drunk honest LOL
Heres my colour create entry. I found it hard finding papers with all the colours in then remembered this paper by craftwork cards. I think the range is Tutti fruiti. Ive also used craftwork cards - card candy with the 7 rainbow colours :0) Image is by forever friends - coloured with promarkers and again careful to include all 7 rainbow colours. Edges smudged with adirondack dye ink pad raspberry and mounted on a scalloped nestie. Not an overly complicated card. This is for a workmate who has a birthday soon. Hope she likes it x
Im on a sleep over at work today so leave home at 2-15pm and return at 3-15pm tomorrow! Hope my shift goes ok. Had another small vertigo attack last night so went to bed at 9pm - so unlike me but i do feel better for the extra sleep :0)
Have a fabby weekend whatever you are doing.

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Clarkly and that paper was a brilliant find for this challenge!
    Thanks so much for joining in with us again this week at CC ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card & the papers are gorgeous, really sweet

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours in this , and the little brads .. lovely touch . And the image .. so cutie.
    Hope you have a good shift xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that is gorgoeus. I love the the subtle rainbow background. Lovely. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have left you something on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Janet - love the beautiful papers and that cute image and it's great how you've used all the colours with your card candy.
    Thanks so much for joining us at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your take on the rainbow challenge, very cute card, your friend is sure to love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.