Thursday 4 June 2009

Mum to be





Made this card for Lucia at work who leaves on Friday to have a baby. The stamp is new - I bought it on Tuesday and is by rubber stampede - and I think its quite nice. Papers and punch are by stampin up - Thanks Emma xx Card blank by papermania, ribbon by blonde moments, sentiment from pink petticoat and card candy from craftwork cards.

Woke up feeling fuzzy headed but thankfully had craft pals to keep me from feeling sorry for myself. Had a lovely day and managed to make 5 cards that I needed Yay!
Hope you are feeling good today and have had fun doing whatever you have done xx

5 comments:

  1. I love this image Janet. You could use it for my birthday as I have a bump too. Unfortunately mine won't leave after 9 months LOL Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card the stamp is wonderful and love how you have done the layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image..have never seen it before...what a great card...I'm sure she'll love it.
    Glad you're feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i do love this stamp .. how perfect is that wording. the papers are so yummy. I bet she loves this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Janet what a fun image.
    Love the colours you chose too.
    Have a great weekend! Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.