Tuesday 23 June 2009

Week 6 Tuesday Taggers

Wow this week another stunning prize on offer for a randomly picked winner £15 of goodies from The Stampman. Now as The Stampman is one of my local shops I often drop by to stock up my stash - Fabulous choices of stamps and inkpads as well as other fab goodies. So the challenge is to "Stamp it" - use as many stamps as you can!
Thought I would use as many products as i could from my stamp man visits on my challenge tag so here goes. I have very much stuck to products by Mr Holtz of which The Stampman has many to choose from!
Background - is made up of alcohol inks - I think from the brights collection yellow, orange and green applied with the alcohol ink applicator and felts all from ranger.

The stamps I have used are Tim Holtz ones by Stampers anonymous. I have only 3 sets - I surely need more LOL I do have 5 sets of the Christmas ones though! I have stamped using the adirondack archival ink black, library green and sepia which is perfect for stamping over alcohol inks and I have a brilliant selection of colours thanks to The stampman. I have also added some eyelets, a key and bee charm.
Hope you feel inspired to hop on over to Tuesday taggers to find out more about the challenge this week. We are also looking for design team members so if you are interested then check out the blog for how to apply.

Happy Stamping!

*me update* - only read if you want!
Am still feeling a little fragile emotionally. Spoke to my own Doc yesterday and she was very supportive echoing other peoples thoughts that Occupational Health could be a good thing. I also joined the Menieres Soceity and all that has arrived today so ive got lots of reading to do. I took yesterday and today off sick from work - mainly because i could hardly stop crying - not a good thing when working with young people. Today I feel a little stronger and James - No 2 son has been giving me a serious pep talk and I have managed not to burst into tears. Sat and Sunday saw me just crying most of the time - not always in the full sobbing way but id just be sat with tears rolling down my cheeks unable to stop. I can only think that usually I am emotionally fragile after an attack anyway - it reminds me how vulnerable I am which is scary - and last friday I was still in that state and the meeting at work has deepened it and prolonged it. I hope from today that I will get stronger and feel more able to cope. Wed and Thursday are my rotered days off so i am due back again on friday so by then I hope to be strong and ready to do my job again. It is my weekend to work so I will have a 4 day stretch before days off again so fingers crossed.
Apart from the tag above I have not managed another crafty thing - I sat on Sunday surrounded by my fav stash and nothing happened so i have left it alone - my Mojo will return im sure when Im strong again. Thanks for asking how I am it does mean a lot x
Janet

7 comments:

  1. Hey there how are you feeling?
    Love this tag - the colours are great - will have to get my thinking cap on and sit down to this one! Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Tag Janet
    We're here for you always.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Janet, your mojo may have taken a little holiday but your tag is just fantastic, very Tim Hotzy.
    I so hope you feel better very soon.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you hugs, via the ether Bee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry thought there was a separate link to say the tag great, hope to do the challenge this week Bee

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours of these alcohol inks are gorgeous...and it all works so well together... must get mine out and start using again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow ~ gorgeous tag chickie! LOVE you take on the challenge
    and big hugz to ya ~ hope you're feeling much better

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.