Tuesday 9 June 2009

New stamps









I bought the funky flowers set by Kay Carley from the stampman last Friday after loving what Debbie has done with them - check her out here.

For this card I have used 7 Gypsies papers and coloured the image using fired brick distress inks. Added some card candy from craftwork cards and organza ribbon from stash. The pearl brads go well in the centres and are from papermania. I really like the flowers and how the card has come together. I made quite a few more too - Hope Tina likes the one winging its way to Slovenia as we speak xx

Back to the Docs tomorrow and hope she will tell me what to do about driving. I really dont want to stop but on the other hand can see if I am a risk then its for the best. So fingers crossed x
Janet

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty Janet, love the pearl centres, really sets it off ! Hope all goes well at the doctors, it must be so hard not having the independence that comes with driving xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhhh this is just beautiful, a gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet love the stamps, and the colours you have used. Great Card. Hope you get news from Dr, I have had to give up driving, until I can afford an automatic card, I feel like my freedom has been taken away, so I am crossing fingers, and legs for you...Good Luck. Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure Tina will love them. Hey, wait a minute, that's me! ;-)
    Keeping my fingers crossed for that doctors' appointment. But even if you have to give up driving, it's still way better this way, if the other option is something bad happening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Janet, I love the pearls on the flowers, really pretty.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Janet, those new Kay Carley stamps are yummy aren't they. I'm glad things went OK at the Drs, I read your new post before commenting, typical me being back to front-oh well. Hope you feel better soon.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janet
    Your card is soo lovely its a nice stamp isnt it.I love your pearly centres.Hope your driving again soon x take care
    debbiexx
    ps hopefully if i get time i will enter your challenge this week.Ive about 10 things on the go !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Janet, Kay's stamps are lovely to use aren't they. I hope things improve healthwise for you soon. Take care

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.