Monday 1 June 2009

Tuesday Taggers week 3

Instructions were to alter a clothing label. Ive been saving some for quite some time and just needed this shove to get something moving!
Mine began as a tag from some Lee cooper jeans - here is the back






Thought I'd play around with embossing powder - not so long ago this was my fav thing to do - now I cant remember when i last did some embossing. So here it is




The colour I have used is Mango from blonde moments. This was actually the first embossing powder i ever bought along with the dotty flower stamp! It gives a fabulous rich orangy colour - gorgeous. I did 3 layers then stamped into the 4th with an anitas stamp inked up with perfect medium then left to cool. Once cooled I have added some blonde moments pearl pigmet powders. Now these little beauties are ACE hop over to Art from the heart and click on blog for some fabby tutorials using them! The colours I used were pink and gold I have dabbed the powder into the impression then brushed away the excess before adding diamonte stones to the impression, edging with gold krylon then finishing off with some blonde moments ribbon - really lush colours - bought some more when I was there last week!

Check out the workshops on line at Dys today too 10% off if you book and pay today :0)

hope you have time to check out the DT work over at Tuesday Taggers - truly awsome what has been created from rubbish!
Have a fabby day :0)
Janet x

3 comments:

  1. Wow - stunning! And what a great bit of recycling too

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i like the richness of these colours. So pretty. so much to catch up on on blogs. Fantastic recycling

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab work! love the colours xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.