Thursday 18 June 2009

Winter wonderland - Let it snow











How funny that this was my song/ carol last week LOL Anyway I have no shortage of snow themed stamps its more a matter of what not to use!
Decided on this one from Pink Gem designs. I bought quite a few at the beginning of the year so a good excuse to get them inked up!
Mirri card from Kanban, Papers from dovecraft, Image coloured with promarkers, snowflakes brads from docrafts, sentiment round -bought as a digi image last Christmas but cant remember where from - do you know??? You cant see it but it says let it snow all around the edge of the sentiment. Ribbon from dovecraft too.

Liked playing so much I made another this time in black and pink - card from kanban, ribbon, charm from stash, dew drops Kirsty Wiseman and the sentiment is the same one. Not yet mounted this one onto a card so Ive still that to do.

Hope you like them xx Im having such fun with Christmas - thanks Winter wonderland for getting me going early :0)

13 comments:

  1. Both gorgeous Janet! I love those brads and that snowflake charm!

    Thank you for joining us again at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards they are Fab!! My favourite time of the year, just love making christmas cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya both cards are gorgeous xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh... We found you OK!!! These are just wonderful Janet - it's so nice to be able to make the kind of Christmas cards you want to make at a nice easy pace, isn't it!! I love both your cards for their colours, LO's and that image, but if I had to pick a favourite, I would go for the blue - but that's because I love blue, full stop! So glad you're enjoying yourself, and look forward to seeing you again on Sunday! ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Janet hunny,

    gorgeous cards! How sweet is this image! I just love the colours on the top card.

    Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janet these are super christmas cards I love the detail you have added and I love that image. You have showcased it so well.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Winter Wonderland hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank-you so much for visiting my blog. I was thrilled with this new Christmas blog they came up with. I love to make christmas cards.

    Your card is absolutely adorable. I love snowman...nice to see another lover of snowman.
    I have become a follower and look forward to seeing more of your beautiful cards!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy have you been busy!!!
    I'm madly trying to catch up after 10 days in (Cold) NZ. Love these little Christmas cards and your taggers tags were great too. Hope alls well in your part of the world. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so organised Janet making Christmas cards already. I've seen a few while blog hopping tonight, it must be in the air!! Anyway, this is just lovely, your image is so cute and I like the snowflake.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely janet really gorgeous,but dont know where you get your mojo from doing xmas cards.Ive had a job on doing fathers day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute - love all the embellishments - -colors are great ! Kathy - ga

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful Cards Janet, they looked even better in the flesh!
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both these cards are so lovely...the colours are gorgeous...and the images soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.