Saturday 31 July 2010

A couple of inky projects

The first was a birthday card, for the lovely Jean at my craft club, made using adirondack inks and the pocket silhuettes stamp set from stampin up. This stamp set must be one of my most used so if you were thinkin of getting something from stampin up I heartily recommend this set! (along with lovely as a tree!)

And this inky wall hanging is a swap for the Geordieland atc meet. I'm not going to make it this year but the fabulous Cazro has included the absentees in the swap too! Colours are raspberry and sunshine orange adirondack dye inks - more pocket silhuette stamping around the edges and the dragon fly. The bird is from a seven gypsies set and the words I bought from ebay ages ago so I dont know the company name. This has been posted off to Cazro this morning - the actual swap the 11th September so I have some time to wait for the return envelope to pop onto my doormat!
Now dont be jealous my lovely bloggy friends but I am off to tackle a mountain (and I mean nearly everest) of ironing! Hope your day proves to be far more interesting!!!

7 comments:

  1. OK your making me feel guilty for not trying my own out a little more, these are lovely and the colours on both are so vibrant just perfect
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Janet and no, I'm not jealous - I have my own ironing mountain here - am trying to think of a reason not to tackle it!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card, the stamps are super. I love your wall hanging, will miss you at the Meet, but I have my fingers crossed already, with hopes of getting my hands on this gorgeous piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the cards are great Janet - I love the Birthday card - the colours are lovely and that stamp set might just get added to my wish list! x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are fab Janet, love them both. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely Janet. Love the hanging but totally love the card. Your inking is brilliant and leaving the centre pale gives the card a real ethereal quality.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are both lovely Janet I too am sorry you wont be there but I too will have my fingers crossed - lv Liz ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.