Now Virginia is away on her Holli Jollis but thats no excuse to stop feeling grateful for the great things that have happened this week so here goes:-
1) My lovely hearing aids - taking some getting used to but I love them I didnt know walking was so loud or even getting dressed LOL
2) The lovely Visitors to Skipton on Wednesday who made my Sons busking session so welcome. He came home high as a kite that folk were enjoying his playing so much!
3) The Home Company - This is a shop where my Son James does some casual hours, he used to be their Saturday lad. Anyway the owner was getting rid of his own leather 3 piece suite and James bagged it for us! We ran out on money to buy fancy furniture when we had the house done up so have been making do but this suite is so comfy and its matches - thanks Muchly Robert.
4) Jill and The Stampman - I am loving the whole atc swap thing and am so pleased to be part of another wonderful team.
5) As always my Family and Friends who give me Joy everyday in one form or another. Right this moment my son Tom is making me a cuppa, something small but means a lot Thanks Son xx
So there is my "Gratefuls" for this week - Hope you might feel like sharing your gratefuls too. As The Celtic house is on holiday leave me a comment here so I can come and check you out if you do :0)
Have a Great Friday x