Friday 2 July 2010

Rockin my world Friday

Now Virginia is away on her Holli Jollis but thats no excuse to stop feeling grateful for the great things that have happened this week so here goes:-

1) My lovely hearing aids - taking some getting used to but I love them I didnt know walking was so loud or even getting dressed LOL
2) The lovely Visitors to Skipton on Wednesday who made my Sons busking session so welcome. He came home high as a kite that folk were enjoying his playing so much!
3) The Home Company - This is a shop where my Son James does some casual hours, he used to be their Saturday lad. Anyway the owner was getting rid of his own leather 3 piece suite and James bagged it for us! We ran out on money to buy fancy furniture when we had the house done up so have been making do but this suite is so comfy and its matches - thanks Muchly Robert.
4) Jill and The Stampman - I am loving the whole atc swap thing and am so pleased to be part of another wonderful team.
5) As always my Family and Friends who give me Joy everyday in one form or another. Right this moment my son Tom is making me a cuppa, something small but means a lot Thanks Son xx

So there is my "Gratefuls" for this week - Hope you might feel like sharing your gratefuls too. As The Celtic house is on holiday leave me a comment here so I can come and check you out if you do :0)
Have a Great Friday x

6 comments:

  1. Great list Janet!
    Re - the hearing aids - when I first got mine I was advised to take things slowly and gradually build up to wearing them all day - otherwise it's all a bit overwhelming and you get headaches.HTH.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx
    p.s. I'll be doing my list this evening - just off to watch some football!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely stuff Janet,how fortunate we are and to know just how much my friend, enjoy the suite, luv Georginaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've had a good one, Janet. I really must get to Skipton to nosey out your Son!!
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so pleased you have had a good week - sending you a HUGE ((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))) lv Liz -- thanks for following my blog and all your encouragement this week and always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are having some good luck this week and the hearing aids are doing their job. Good to hear the boys are really looking after their Mum too. Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janet - having a quick blop and spotted your Rocking Your World - glad you managed to keep it going in my absence (I have caught up I promise), loving your list and glad you're getting used to the hearing aids!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.