Tuesday 13 July 2010

Tuesday Taggers Anniversary

Its our lovely Teris turn to choose a theme this week and as she celebrates her Anniversary on the 15th this is the theme she chose. It was my Brother and his Wife's 14th Wedding Anniversary last week so here is the card I made them.
A cute House Mouse image x thanks Debbie x Coloured with promarkers then punched out with a stampin up punch. Ive mounted it on a scalloped heart this time with a woodware punch. The papers are by Papermania and actually from a Christmas range but it seemed to work well.
Embellished with a large ribbon to which I have added a button to with a wax seal of champagne flutes again from papermania. To finish off I have added some crystal stones down each side.
Thanks for you concerns re my back x It has been much better today so fingers crossed! Hop on over to Tuesday Taggers and check out my team mates - I love it that we make such different projects!

7 comments:

  1. How beautiful are these papers? Love these wax seals, never use them enough, but this works beautifully !
    Love the image, so , so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous hun! Those mice are cute!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Janet - cute image and those papers do work well with the theme.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very cute! I love house mouse, and I love the heart and bow. Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card, the mice are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely idea Janet
    Works well with the heart and paper
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.