Thursday 1 July 2010

The Stampman ATC swap Launch

The theme is WINGS!
So for this atc I have taken a piece of red card 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 and stamped it with a 7 gypsies script background stamp. I have then added a pair of wings that I have been saving for about 4 years from a crafty individuals freebie magazine. You know - saving it for a special project - well here it is! The red heart is a wooden embelishment - this was a by the way purchase in a sale bin - I wanted the box they came in and as the whole thing cost 20p I think I got a bargain especially as there are about 20 more hearts to use up! Ive glitzed up the heart with some adhesive gems then mounted it all on an atc sized piece of glossy black card which I have only ever been able to buy from The Stampman. I have then added wording which you cannot read around the edges - it says "love gives me wings and lets me fly" repeatedly.

Now do hop on over and check out the DTs work - some of them have never done an atc before but I know you will be blown away by them. Not all the atcs shown will be in the swap but some of them will. We even have a linkz gadget so you can showcase your atcs before posting them to the Stampman. Dont worry if you dont have a blog just let us know and we will showcase them for you!
What are you waiting for - get creating and join in the swap!

6 comments:

  1. Red and black so dramatic the winged heart you have made up is a wonderful centerpiece great atc. Will be looking for wings and winged things that fit an atc pronto! xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Janet! The heart is gorgeous - and a bargain too!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic,black and red go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the winged heart...and the colours are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Janet, you always manage to produce amazing stuff,so this just shows how you excell at this,luv Georginaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.