Friday 30 July 2010

The Stampman challenge- Take two colours

I have stayed with the oriental theme from last weekend and used black and gold for my Stampman Challenge card. The papers, coin, gems and stamps (not the sentiment) are all available from The Stampman. These Habico stamps are excellent value for money and I find they stamp perfectly every time. I have also gone for an A6 card which is not my usual choice but was fun to work with for a change.

I have used a gold gel pen to highlight some of the blossoms as well as the gems. If you love Oriental crafting the Stampman has some fabulous Oriental mixed packs in the shop with over £13 worth of products for just £7-50 including these papers and coins. The stamp sets also retail at £5-85 per A5 sheet - a real bargain.

Do hop on over to The Challenge blog where the design team have produced some gorgeous inspirational projects as well as links to the products. I look forward to seeing your "take two colours" challenge creations!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janet
    What a gorgeous card. I've had my eye on this set of stamps for ages, I really will have to add them to the collection. I love the way you've kept the colours really simple, it works brilliantly.
    Thanks for your lovely comments. We had a great time and can't wait for next Wednesday.
    Have a good weekend.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do love this Janet,so elegant, luv georginaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your oriental cards, this is so classy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely oriental card in lovely colours and a nice set of stamps :)
    Kay x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.