Tuesday 6 July 2010

Tuesday Taggers - Make a scene

Hi Folks - Now this weeks challenge was so far out of my comfort zone I was almost running to the fabulous hills that surround where I live! Chosen by my pal Michelle, who does this sort of thing perfectly,
I didnt notice her chosen theme till the weekend. So as I was working again all weekend (just one more to do before my weekend away!) and didnt start this till last night (dont listen fellow DT who are ace at deadlines). I hadn't much time for errors!
I've used the stampin up lovely as a tree, distress inks peeled paint and tumbled glass applied with a brush - inked the sun afterwards good job mustard seed is such a strong colour! Added some birds and then the text stamp - not sure who makes that! So there is my scene.
Hope you are all well - I have 2 days off so hoping to do some blog hopping visiting you all x
Janet

12 comments:

  1. Don't know why you panicked Janet - this is gorgeous!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well my friend if thats out of your comfort zone you should go there more often, its so great, luv Georginaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty scene makes a lovely card with the sentiment. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a wonderful scene, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may have thought it a challenge Janet but your card is superb, yes you should do more scenes!!

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! When I'm under pressure I usually mess it up at the last minute but you've 'felt the fear and done it anyway'! Fab. Janet, thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog about my Dad - it was very sweet of you and does help. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card look forward to seeing more of these. Hope my comment stays and I am losing comments left on the blog and comments I leave. Seems to be a problem according to a few bloggers I am following Bee x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really beautiful, Janet. You've made a gorgeous job with those trees. No one would believe you did it under pressure. Isn't it funny how things can just sometimes happen when you know you haven't got time to re do it!!
    Looking forward to seeing you all at last!!
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, Janet, and with my fave stamp of all time too! It is perfect. It doesn't look out of your comfort zone at all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely scene Janet, you have made a gorgeous card. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its a beautiful scene, the card is so restful to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.