Tuesday 27 July 2010

Tuesday Taggers - Christmas in July

Christmas is everywhere this month, here in blogland, craft forums and even the TV! I was still shocked that my teamie Emma chose this theme for this week though as she is not a Christmas card lover at all still I don't need much of an excuse to be at my Christmas stash although I must confess I raided my pal Bee's stash for these stamps!
This was one of my craft retreat makes from Claxby. The stamps are by Paperartsy and crafty individuals and have been stamped in faded jeans distress ink, papers, from Mary, are by papermania, cardstock by Stampin up and ribbon and bling from my stash. Once I got home I added the wax seal to the bow which is also by papermania. I really like easel cards and how they look so it was definately a fun projects to make - Thanks Emma. I have a separate blog for my Christmas stuff usually which you can find here
My Team mates have also been enjoying the Christmas theme too so do stop by Tuesday Taggers and see. I have donated some Christmas goodies a s a prize this week to help one lucky winner replenish their Christmas stash!

12 comments:

  1. WOW a gorgeous Christmas Card. I really must start mine!!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Janet and yes, I need to start mine too!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the blue jeans colour with the white. Fabulous hun!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love those papers. Such a different look for Christmas
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card really like the colours. I bet Emma did surprise you with her choice of theme. Maybe I will get time to enter this week. Hugs Bee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing card, love the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, Janet but I can't think about Christmas yet, I haven't even had my Summer holiday!!
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Janet, I like the colour scheme you chose for this card - very different from the usual reds, greens & gold - not that there's anything wrong with htose colours - I love 'em, but I just think this is great! And of course you've gotta love those stamps! x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooooooooooooooooooo nice, what a fabulous colour scheme and delish bow
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful colour-combination and great images.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i just adore this one Janet,so clever, luv georginaxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and awesome easel card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.