Tuesday 20 July 2010

Hang it all - its a Canvas - Tuesday Taggers

Our Team Mate Zoe has challenged us to use canvas in our projects this week - she has also encouraged us to think out of the box and not just use a canvas frame - That however fell on deaf ears for me as I had this in mind!
Using these delicious inkyiness to colour it with! Have you ever shopped at Art From the Heart? If the answer to that is no then you must be kind to yourself and hop on in! If like me and one or two other of my team mates, you have been lucky to get to the bricks and mortar shop then I need say no more - Its one fabulous experience EVERY crafter should have. Imagine my delight when they contacted me to sponsor one of our challenges to win this gorgeous set of ink sprays designed by Dyan!
A perfect excuse for me to indulge in some inkiness for myself!

Here you can see a close up of the inks in action using the Tim Holtz mini masks. I have also used the new Graphic 45 papers Halloween in Wonderland. Being away on the craft retreat I have had such fun playing with these papers - I bought 3 sheets double sided papers and 2 sets of the diecut tags and borders. Look out for more fun with these later in the week!

This is a close up of the left side


and now the right. Great fun so thanks for the challenge Zoe!
So what do you have to do? Well first of all hop on over to Tuesday Taggers and read the challenge instructions - (This week you must link our sponsor to be in the draw to win the scrummy inks), and check out my talented team mates! If you have time for a gander and love class, quality with a hint of madness then hop on over to Art From the Hearts site, browse the wonderful gallery, drool at the workshops, peruse the fine wares on offer (make a purchase or two? which comes wrapped so beautifully it feels like a gift!) and visit Dys Blog to find more inky fun and laughter
Hope you have fun exploring! Janet

11 comments:

  1. wow thats fab janet xx
    love debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this and those inks ohhhhh so have to get a job.... xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly wonderful Janet,what an imagination!!!!! luv Georginaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Janet - great imagery and those inks are indeed yummy!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMW I just love this Janet it is fab u lous ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant creation Janet, love the inks.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its fantastic. I love the new Alice papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Janet
    Just been looking at your work. It is really beautiful and very clever.. Thanks for a nice week-end it was nice meeting you and your mum and the rest of the girls. would please thank your mum for letting me use her NEW stamps, I am busy making the card, will let you see it when finished..thanks once again for all your help etc.. margaret.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning canvas. Agree with you about AFTH, wish I lived nearer! All my purchases come beautifully packaged though - I have a lovely collection of hearts! S xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous - I love all the little details, there is so much to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooooo I have it on my shelf now looking down on me THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH I am chuffed to bits with it ((HUG))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.