Sunday 4 July 2010

Tag You're It - Uncle Sam

Happy 4th July to my American Visitors! Over on Tag You're It we have been feeling the love of Uncle Sam and to celebrate have made Tags with Red, White and Blue on them. This was a real challenge for me as I don't own anything suitable so I asked my pals Bee and Dee if they had anything and Bee produced this fab stamp image with The Brooklyn Bridge on it, Stamped 3 times to go with the colours I added some crackle glaze to highlight them. The bead flag I have had for ages so teamed with coloured card stock and chipboard letters here it is.
We have been swapping our tags for the last month so I am awaiting the swaps to arrive but still feeling in a giveaway mood. So if you love all things American or are celebrating 4th July today and would like the tag leave a message here and I will choose a winner next Saturday who will receive the tag x
Do stop by Tag You're It my fellow team mates are sooooo clever!
Happy Sunday Folks!
Janet

2 comments:

  1. WOW this tag would make any american proud Janet and anyone would love to own it, luv Georginaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh , how fab is this .. being though you had nothing ( Ok you lent the bridge) you have done a fantastic job !
    Love the texture of the torn paper down the middle .. What a fab flag too! not bad out of nothing I would say!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.