Sunday 18 July 2010

TYI black and white with a touch of gold


Monochrome one of my favourite looks. Ive been playing a lot with oriental stamps lately so decided to go with that as my theme for this tag. Stamps are by Habico and available here. Ribbon and beads from stash and the black glass beads on the tag are Patties Pretties by Kirsty Wiseman. I love my team mates work too so do stop by for a look at Tag You're it.
Am hoping this has scheduled properly as I am in sunny Lincolnshire for the weekend with my special crafty chums having a weekend retreat. I can highly recommend this as a perfect get away and having me time. Michelle and I have organised one in September close to home but do watch out for the next one in March which will be packed with workshops and fun activities for a very reasonable cost.
Happy Sunday!
Janet

5 comments:

  1. oh this is lovely I have some oriental bits myself but have not played with them yet, maybe you have inspired me, hope your retreat was fun
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriuosly gorgeous tag Janet. Love the Oriental look.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this its totally fabulous. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning very elegant style with Black white and gold the oriental images perfect. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do think this is so elegant it's lovely, luv Georginaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.