Saturday 15 May 2010

Just a quickie!

Mum got this fab stamp in her sugar nellie lucky dip bag- How cute is she??? along with the sentiment from stampin up and a bit of ribbon - a birthday card!

Stampman session went really well yesterday - The shop was busy so the demos were popular. Next session is 11th June and already almost full! Some great bargains to be had in the sale room too so definately worth a look!
Off to Embsay crafts today to scrapbook - ages since I did that so its been fun trying to plan my layouts. Hope they have no fab bargains there cos Im spent up for this month already LOL!
Have a great day x
Janet

5 comments:

  1. cute card, enjoy today Bee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A quick one but oh so cute

    Enjoy your day - I had the same thought myself about scrap layout, not done one for soooooooooo long

    have fun
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sale just started at embassy.... LOL Have a great day

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Janet. Enjoy your scrapping!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.