Sunday 16 May 2010

TYI Vintage Romance

Over on Tag You're it this week we have come over all romantic but with a vintage twist. Ive gone for pink card, a scrap of pink patterned basic grey paper then vintaged them with antique linen distress inks. I've done the same with the lace just inked it until it look old. The picture is from Crafty Individuals - Ive had the book ages but seem to have played a lot with the pictures lately.
Hope you enjoy our theme this week - watch out for next weeks post too as we have something a little bit different lined up for June! Check out my teamies work - the Romance has definately hit them!

Happy Sunday
Janet

10 comments:

  1. oh that's lovely very romantic and definitely hit the vintage twist! Having a quick blog hop this morning! Hope you're having a great weekend

    Hugs

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag Janet - as soon as I saw it I swooned!!! I love the sentiment too - I couldn't find anything suitable at all to put on mine, "Pair of old crocks" was the closest! LOL!! I love your tag! Have a great Sunday! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag Janet and I love the way you've made it vintage. Those images from Crafty Individuals are stunning - thanks for pointing me in their direction - I'm using them on my ATCs.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello hunny, hope your having a wonderful weekend so far. Its cold here again today and the sun keeps playing hide and seek! wow you've been very creative i just adore your tag for this weeks tag your it!! lovely image and detail hunny. Have a good day hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag, Janet! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous x so classy and romantic x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag is gorgeous, Janet. What a beautiful image.
    I'm glad your Stampman session went well. I shall have to try and get along to one of them, they sound lots of fun.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tag, picture is just right for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous tag Janet and your card below is gorgeous.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there Janet a fantastic tag. So serene and pretty. Really encapsulates Vintage romance hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.