Sunday 30 May 2010

Tag Tou're it! Heaven sent

Over on TYI today we are feeling the love sent from above and would love to see how you interpret "Heaven Sent".

I have used yet another bargain buy from art from the heart a gorgeous crafty individuals image. Ive coloured her with promarkers and added a sentiment from a Katys corner stamp set which is quite old (Katys corner sadly is no more!). The background paper is by 7 gypsies and stones by papermania. Simple matting and layering and adding ribbon from stash
completes this tag.

Dont forget we are having tag swap on TYI throughout June - I do hope you will join us as I love getting other peoples art to inspire my own. Spread the word by displaying this button and the blog address on your blog. If you do leave a comment here and I will choose someone to receive some blog candy another fabulous crafty individuals stamp set. You have until 6th June then I will choose a winner at random.


Have fun and dont forget to leave a comment!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Janet - and I love both the image and the sentiment stamp. The sentiment is very true.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is wonderful Janet, I love that image and the LO is perfect! CI stamp kit? Oh my! I've put the button on my blog - do I qualify? LOL!! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely words and I love that stamp. Great tag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag love the words and image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing tag and words. Love it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Tag, Janet. It's on my side bar - count me in. I've got your address already of course!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.