Tuesday 11 May 2010

Tuesday Taggers - out of your comfort zone

This was a hard one for me as I am usually game for anything. I toyed with doing parchment as that is def not my thing - but I'm too impatient . So I challenged myself to 2 things. Firstly a card that isn't square (my usual preference) and then to only use 3 things (I usually go on and on adding stuff!). As you can see I've managed one out of the 2 LOL! I'm afraid I could not leave the card without the word so 4 things crept in! I do so find the less is more look very hard.
Our Teamie Sally challenged us all to this "out of your comfort zone" week and for some of us it really has been a challenge as most of us do everything anyway but it has been a great theme because of this! Do stop by the Tuesday Taggers blog and see the teams very different efforts this week!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and unusual the oblong is usually seen in portrait format turning it to landscape is so fresh, love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the huge flourih image on it, makes the whole card very stylish.
    Hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's stunning! I love the flourish and it definitely needed the word to set the whole thing off. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its gorgeous, looks real classy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really elegant and classy card Janet.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, stunning card Janet. I think it speaks volumes. The less is more really works. Brilliant.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You keep coming up with idea after idea.!!!
    This is lovely. The one word says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning, Janet. I LOVE it. So elegant and clean. Brilliant.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.