Thursday 13 May 2010

Thanks folks

For your lovely wishes x You are a kind and thoughtful bunch of followers x
Was brain dead last night after another team meeting day at work but finally managed to sleep last night - woke up with a thick head though! Have had my hair done so I feel a little more presentable - just need a body transplant and I'll be right LOL!
So in my brain dead state this is what I did last night - very away from what I have been doing but it was fun to play with. This is another thank you for the jigsaw piece brigade - Clare and Sherry I have posted yours with address labels and stamps for the return trip ooohhhh cant wait. Still need addresses from another 5 of you though so email me here
This girl stamp is kooky - I cant remember the make though or the papers come to that I think Tiffany was the range but cant remember who made them.
I used Citrus and raspberry adirondack inks for the background and a TH stamp. The heart is a Blonde moments stamp, clip just a bulldog clip, ribbon and lace from stash. So come on Jigsaw people who wants it???
Janet x

6 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling a bit better with your new hairdo, Janet!!
    Another gorgeous creation for one lucky lady.
    Keep your chin up!!
    Hugs
    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that kooky stamp and the vibrant colours. Don;t forget to enter my candy. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card it's as it says gorgeous! Love the image and the vibrant colours.
    Love Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Lovely retro feel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the card, I had missed this post. Take care Bee

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this is such fun my friend, jigsaw piece on its way, luv georginaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.