Sunday 2 May 2010

Tag You're it! A butterflys Kiss


I was pleased to see the title of this weeks challenge as my pal Emma had given me a stamp which says butterfly kisses so it was a great reason to use it. Ive created a background with distress inks and brushes (see previous post) and mostly stampin up stamps. The butterfly and the fern one I'm not sure of the make. The butterflies are stamped onto K&Co patterned paper - just a left over scrap the cut out and added to the scene. Matted onto navy then pink card with a huge Bow and there we have it.
My fellow team mates have produced fabulous tags so do hop on over and see them here.
Hope this scheduled post has worked as I am at work today. Looking forward to a much calmer May as I am not working any extra shifts. Ive also got a journalling weekend to look forward to at Art from the Heart and of course National Scrapbooking day.
Have a great Sunday blogging friends x Janet

6 comments:

  1. Hi hun this is beautiful in every way I simply adore it. The background is amazing so I am off to look at the previous post to pick up some tips hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janet, as soon as I saw this I heaved a great big sigh....!!! I adore your background and the scene you created just yells Spring! It's fabulous!! Hope you're not too shattered after a long day at work. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful. I love the background and those fab butterflies. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet. You've been so busy creating such wonderful things this week, you put me to shame. I have lots of things almost finished but don't seem to have got anything finished!!
    Your butterflies are gorgeous. The background is just like a misty meadow, I love it.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's stunning! I must buy a shaving brush and have a go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its beautiful Janet, super background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.