Thursday 27 May 2010

Something Completely different

Over at SCD the theme is still twinchies with the current topic being "Paris" Now I must confess I do have some Paris stamps although they are quite large so when I saw this crafty individuals stamp set in the sale at AFTH for £2-50 how could I not??
Ive used wild honey and rusty hinge distress inks - stamped a TH background stamp in RH the stamped the 2 paris stamps in archival coffee. These are fun little master pieces but what do I do with them now? Anyone want to swap???
Janet

6 comments:

  1. Lovely Janet! Great stamps and what a fab price.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous twinchie - love that stamp and a bargain too boot! fab!

    Thank you for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image, great background.Thanks for playing again this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours....great bargain stamp too :)
    Glad you could play along with the Paris theme.
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images and colours..

    thanks for joining us on SCd

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.